YouTube is an excellent resource for people wanting to learn pretty much anything. There are infinite numbers of topics covered by the broad range of tutorial videos, including machine learning!
Below are 5 of my top pick YouTube tutorials for people looking to teach themselves machine learning.
1. Machine Learning – Andrew Ng, Stanford
- Overview: Andrew Ngs well-known course introducing machine learning concepts and implementation is now fully available on YouTube
- Length of video: Anywhere between 5 and 20 minutes
- The Best Thing About It: A great introductory course for anyone looking to get into machine learning.
2. Introduction to Convolutional Neural Networks for Visual Recognition
- Overview: Stanford University School of Engineering’s lectures on computer vision. In their words, Computer Vision has become ubiquitous in our society, with applications in search, image understanding, apps, mapping, medicine, drones, and self-driving cars.
- Length of video: 1 hr per lecture
- The Best Thing About It: A more in-depth look into this critical and growing application of machine learning.
3. Neural Networks
- Overview: This channel has great introductory videos on Neural Networks delivered by 3Blue1Brown
- Length of video: 10-20 mins per video (4 in total)
- The Best Thing About It: Great practical tutorials to get you started with neural networks
4. Deep Learning Algorithms in Python
- Overview: An introduction to how to apply deep learning algorithms using Python taken from the Deep Learning A-Z catalog.
- Length of video: 12 hours
- The Best Thing About It: An good overview of many different algorithms for deep learning.
Want to go deeper than YouTube tutorials? Check out my post on choosing a machine learning course.
5. Machine Learning in Python
- Overview: A series of 72 tutorials to introduce and give you practical examples to start applying machine learning in python.
- Length of video: Between 5 and 20 minutes per tutorial
- The Best Thing About It: Plenty of tutorials to take you through all the steps you need.
So there you have it! These are some of my favorite YouTube tutorials on machine learning but what are yours? Let me know in the comments below.
This post was proofread by Grammarly
Advertising Disclosure: Artificially Intelligent Claire may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking on links posted on this website.