So you’ve completed a course on programming but now it’s time to get started with machine learning and get some practice.
First things first…
….You have completed a course – congratulations!
Can we just take a moment to congratulate you? That’s amazing!
But now what?
Now it is time to dive into getting some practical experience and learn how to engineer projects for real impact.
How to use the AI Claire resources
At Artificially Intelligent Claire, I am busy creating the go-to resource centre. Here you can get support on identifying and structuring machine learning projects that will have real impact with AI.
The best way to use these resources is to help you level up quickly and strategically in your AI career.
I cover topics like:
- Machine Learning courses
- Machine Learning tutorials
- Practice projects
Where do you start on the Guide Me level?
For where you are now, I recommend these four posts to get you started.
- Choosing a machine learning with Python course
- Stats for Machine Learning – what you need to know
- Practice projects: Where to find them
- Building a strategic portfolio: Getting the right mindset and process that will ensure you do the right projects
To see resources suitable for your level – check the tags. Your resources will have the tags: All Levels or Guide Me
If you want to explore the resources in more detail, I think you will be interested in these categories:
- Tutorials – I have created tutorials that go into depth on the core machine learning algorithm types for beginners to know. The tutorials have coding examples as well as explanations of the algorithms involved.
- Artificial Intelligence
In a hurry?
Try these flash posts.
Each flash post has the tag ‘Quick Reads’.
Quick to digest, and highly practical – a great place to start if you’re in a rush!
Try the free three-day Bootcamp to learn machine learning algorithms step by step.
It will also help you understand if the Artificially Intelligent method is right for you. Click the image below to sign up.