Over the last few months I have been doing a lot of thinking about how I could move to start my own business.
In going through this process I have started to think about how to combine my passions to create a meaningful brand.
The passions I am talking about are my love of technology, community and clothing.
Of these passions, technology is the one that is helping me the most.
Now I’m going to let you in on a little secret on what I’ve been up to over these last few months.
Starting a Business Using Technology
Here are 5 ways technology is helping me start a business.
They are also 5 ways you too can use technology to start a business!
- Community/Audience – Social media allows you to build a community and an audience for free
- ECommerce – You can set up a store to sell your product online through a variety of different platforms. Technology doesn’t just help you set a store, you can also use it to manage payments with PayPal and even your business accounting through companies like Fresh Books.
- Suppliers – I am able to minimise inventory risk using a network of dropship suppliers. This is possible using technology to link my store to them.
- Advertising – You can access Google’s (and others) artificial intelligence and tech to optimize your online ad campaigns.
- Marketing – you can easily market your product through social media in the same way you can build an audience. You can also easily connect with other online influencers to get support sharing your brand.
Over the next month, I will be sharing more with you about my business plans. I can’t wait to share more with you on what I have been working on.
I know you’re going to love it!
Watch this space!
Want to open your own store? Check out my ultimate guide here.