Who doesn’t love getting the merch from your favorite band or comic book series?
Wearing that clothing and nerdy t shirts makes you feel part of the club.
When I first started programming and working in tech I loved getting involved with the community.
I sought out other females working in tech as role models (read about them here) and started creating cartoons.
I even found a few brands selling nerdy t shirts specifically targeting products for programmers.
But I was often disappointed with what I found.
That’s why I started to make my own products for programmers and designing my own nerdy t shirts.
Here’s why I felt the need to take action:
- Misrepresentation – The current options do not represent everyone and give the impression of a homogenous group. This homogeneity is not the case!
- Inclusion – Being included in the community of nerds, geeks and incredible people in tech is awesome. I want everyone in the community to feel included.
- Opportunity – I saw that there was a gap in the market to make something for other people like me who want something a bit different.
- Community – I love being part of the community and want to give back
- Passion – I just love making these products for programmers. I am passionate about these items and seeing them make people happy.
I’m so excited to share my new range with you. You can read more about the background and brand story here.
I hope you love my nerdy t shirts as much as I loved creating them
Within the next week you will be able to purchase from my new range.
I cannot wait to get your feedback on these new designs!
This post was proofread by Grammarly
Advertising Disclosure: Artificially Intelligent Claire may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking on links posted on this website.