Who doesn’t love debunking myths?
For today’s Tech Tuesday post I thought it would be fun to debunk some of the myths about programming and programmers.
Are you excited to join me?
Ok let’s get going shall we!
Here are 5 myths about programmers:
- Programmers are all men – stats ~26% people working in tech are women
- Programming is for boring people! So not true!
- Programmers are all isolated – completely wrong, check out these women who run awesome communities.
- Math is boring! I can’t believe anyone would think that 🙁
- Technology is scary – just not true when you get to know it. Get started here.
Debunking myths and going against the grain are two things I love doing.
That’s one of the reasons I decided to start creating my own products.
Fashion and clothing have often been a rebellious act.
What’s more rebellious that debunking myths?
I think Darwin, Einstein and Tesla would agree, nothing.
I hope you will love my nerd clothing as much as I do.
Being part of the programmer community and one of the nerds is a great privilege.
I hope you enjoy these products as much as I have loved creating them.
Preview the collection here.
This post was proofread by Grammarly
Advertising Disclosure: Artificially Intelligent Claire may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking on links posted on this website.